The Arnold Classic Africa is an opportunity to participate, spectate or compete, with over 50 sports and their organising federations showcasing their top talent and creating opportunity for public participation across three energy-filled days.
The ACA is a sum of its parts, which include:
• International bodybuilding, physique and strength-based contests
• Displays and contests across the range of sports spanning beach sports, underwater sports, brain sports, dance, martial arts and more
• Support of three worthy causes, including Club21, for the development of people with Down Syndrome in sport; the Reach for a Dream Foundation; and the Johannesburg Zoo
• Body Painting contests featuring some of the world’s top artists of this form
• A trade exhibition featuring the latest products and services for fitness-minded people
• Buskers and musicians; art competition; a model search; and talent show